Modular Fire Extinguishers:
Fire is a calamity that strikes without any warning and causes an unimaginable havoc. According to a survey conducted, 80% of the most damaging fires occur during night times, weekends or holidays when no one is around. Hence an automatic operation is the only solution for round-the-clock protection against any kind of fire. EXPERT FIRE ENGINEERS are simple and economical solution for buildings or structures where detection and suppression piped systems prove cumbersome and very expensive.
How Do They Work?
When heat from an uncontrolled fire increases to a pre-set temperature of the unit, the fusible link releases, discharging the extinguishing agent. The release temperature of the extinguisher (fusible link) can be pre-set at works ranging from 57 deg C/68 deg C/79 deg C/93 deg C/140 degree Celcius and so on. They require no external source of energy and it can be operated electrically manually or mechanically for their operation.
- An Automatic Detection and Suppression System together in a single unit quite unlike any other system available in the market
- Automatic round-the-clock protection
- Available in individual units or as a Complete system
- Automatic, hence no human involvement, reducing the chances of injury and accidents to virtually zero.
- Proves to be the most economical when compared and no surface re-laying
- Reusable cylinder as it is not based on aerosol technology. Hence, most economical
- Non-Freezing & long lasting.
Applicability for General Occupancies & Storage Areas
Like Storage of Flammable & Combustible Liquids and Gases, Grain Mill Products Solid Fuels, Records, Libraries, Museums, Showrooms, Shops, Offices, Residential premises, Workshop, Garages, Paint Booths, Theaters, Radio Rooms, TV Stations etc.
The Common Features For All Models